Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Conduct 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tammy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:25 am    Post subject: Forum Conduct 2 Reply with quote

We have brought the forum back up. If all goes well it will stay up however if people decide to abuse the forum it is going down. I am tired of people bashing others and trying to prove a point. If you have something to say and it isn't nice keep it to yourself or go talk to that person or vent to a friend.
This past weekend the racing world lost a driver who was very close to people I know at our track. Despite everything Steve (who is an amazing person) went out to Kansas to help the family and friends to this man. To people we should strive to be more like, Steve, Pam, James and Erin. Thank you for coming to our track, helping and now racing. ASK is lucky to have you all.
Something that struck me at church last week was this,
"Truth shall spring from out of the earth, and justice shall look down from heaven".
Always try to do the right thing for yourself and others and we don't have to worry about who is watching and what is said.
See you all on the 20th, have a great week.
To Vern Johnson family, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: