Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IKF Points ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BedRock Racing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: IKF Points ? Reply with quote

I do believe that the IKF Points are incorrect! I am only pointed for 2 nights of racing, when I should be pointed for 3! I also did some caculations on the other class and found them to also be wrong!
In yamaha heavy I have a 4th of 5, 3rd of 3 and 3rd of 3 for a total of 546 according to the IKF rule Book. Now unless I was DQ one night and not knowing it, these should be my points! In which I was never informed of being DQ's either night, so these should be my points!

Now correct me if I'm wrong, if you signed for a one day IKF member you still talley for those points. So if a IKF member finishes 1st of 5 you the winner gets 205, 2nd gets 195, 3rd gets 185, 4th gets 180 and 5th gets 175. Now if a one day member finishes 3rd and 4th and an IKF fulll member finishes 5th, the 5th place IKF member doesn't get the 3rd place points because the 3rd and 4th aren't full IFK members correct? So if this is correct the Points need to be relooked at and fixed cause they are incorrect!

Now I hope this is resolved cause fair is only fair and as an IKF Member I would think that only having 27 kart count we could get this right!

Sincerely,

Doc
Twisted Evil
BedRock Racing #22
EMP Member
Semper Fi
If the Kart is Spinning, don't worry I'm just pracitcing my Victory Celebration that will come someday!
Tammy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Cory,
Your points are being corrected this morning. Cindy is e-mailing the IKF office to have them fixed. Your total would be 546.
To answer your other question, if the person is a one day IKF they get no points.
ASK123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering,

Who took the IKF points down?

They were there the other day.

?
ASK123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess nobody knows. Would IKF know?
BedRock Racing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I know that they were trying to fix my points and I think that they found a discrepancy in the Points for the Adult Classes! From there I have no idea what is going on, I would kinda like to know myself!

Doc
BedRock Racing #22
EMP Member
Semper Fi
If the Kart is Spinning, don't worry I'm just pracitcing my Victory Celebration that will come someday!
jay0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tammy will answer this info
Tammy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since people have no patience. We were informed incorrectly of how to tally the points. Cindy and I were working with Pat at the IKF office on Thursday so she removed everything so the phone calls would stop. Since there are those out their that do not go thru the correct channels she thought it best to remove them all and then once everything got handled put them back up.
Heres my advice, next time people think points are wrong call me or Cindy. Corey thank you for posting and asking however people should remember no one is perfect. Also it is good to have nice manners of asking and not throwing out comments. We all try our best and instead of everyone complaining all the time why not try helping. This is exactly why I normally do not respond on the forum but since certain people feel this is the only way of handling a situation I guess this was my only option of responding.
Since the IKF office informed us we were told incorrectly then that did at least that made me happy and not think I was losing my mind. We had an e-mail explaining to us exactly what to do. Last year was a huge issue do to Aztec so this year it was done a bit different.
I hope everyone can understand and give it a bit and Pat will have it all back up when she is done with the 4 classes that were invloved.
See everyone at the track tomorrow have a good evening.
Cindy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow really if you all think you are so perfect as to how things work mastering the points and getting the correct information from IKF after there has been a problem in the past then be my guest because I guess from here on out its all up to you so sign up for the board since you all are so perfect. The points have been re-done for ALL classes that needed them re-done, and Pat and I are finished with them, so look for them to be reposted soon. Thanks to everyone (NOT)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: