Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

14 May Race?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BedRock Racing

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: 14 May Race? Reply with quote

I'm just curious if we are going to be racing or is it gonna end up test n tune on the 14th? With traveling from out of town it would be great to know as soon as possible, cause I really don't need any testing or tuning at this point "Just a set of tires that MATCH" LOL Plus gotta save the days off for when I will acutally need it to go racing.

Thanks Doc Very Happy
BedRock Racing #22
EMP Member
Semper Fi
If the Kart is Spinning, don't worry I'm just pracitcing my Victory Celebration that will come someday!
chill

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Doc,
At this point we do not have any volunteers lined up so I can't say for sure. We would love to hold to our schedule and race and that is definitely what we are shooting for...I would hate it if you came all the way down from Phoenix and did not get to race.

All,
If you can volunteer please contact one of the board members in advance so Doc doesn't make the trip for nothing...

There is a fine line between fun and stitches!
Tammy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cory we will have a race. I might be running around like a chicken without a head but we will get it done. Hope to see you on Saturday. Have a good week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: