Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super National Car Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huerenatrio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Super National Car Show Reply with quote

Our club has been invited back to participate in the Super National Car Show. The show is Jan. 28th - Jan.30th. To enter your kart there is a $25.00 registration fee. I will need your application and money by Jan.15th. Limited space available.
This would be a great time to show off your kart and let people know about ASK. Also, please let me know when you can volunteer to watch over our display and pass out fliers. Please give me a call @ 250-3851 or email me @ laahuerena@aol.com
if you would like to be in the show.

Thanks, Lora
ASK Treasurer
Tammy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lora thanks so much for all your hard work on this. We will have one car entered. Sorry I will not be there but Jay will beable to hang out with you all. See you soon.
jay0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tammy for going out of town I have my kart in the house so I can work on it for the car show Twisted Evil
chill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lora,
Spencer wants to put a Kart in the Super Nationals again this year. Let us know what we need to do and when you need the money! Thanks again for putting this together, not only is it fun it gets the word out to the public...

There is a fine line between fun and stitches!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: