Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Races this weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> IKF/Local Informational Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
integrityracing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Races this weekend Reply with quote

Reports are that several racers from AZ and Tx are going to make the IKF race this weekend. What I have heard was that there are some hot shoes in the Animal class as well as in Jr I cycle, there are even some Quarter Migits coming from El Paso, this should be a good show.

Also want to remind the 2 cycle pre tech person not to forget about painting motors, I dont know if it was done last time or not.

Jimmy
Dave Wells

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobody told me about quarter midgets. We need to get trophy's if still possible.
integrityracing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya if you can try to get trophies for them. The guy in El Paso called me last night asking if they could come and race, I didnt want to tell him he couldnt. In fact they where talking about make more races here. There trying to get all the quarter midgets to come up, which is around 8 or 9.
goracing19

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy,
You may want to get in touch with the Roadrunner club and see if any of there guys or gals want to try dirt. It may help car counts.

Thanks,
Todd Mattson
Mini Sprint#19X (Driver Jordan Mattson)
leighanndons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more the merrier. However, we can't forget that this is an IKF race. Anybody who runs will have to have (or purchase) an IKF membership.
BedRock Racing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update, the weeds are slowly going away. The tech area is empty of all weeds, so this means we have a place to put karts now that need to be teched. My family and I went out last nite again and tackled alot more and will be going out again a few more days this week. If anyone is looking for the discs from the infield I have them, I'm repainting them they will be done in the next few days.
Doc
BedRock Racing #22
EMP Member
Semper Fi
If the Kart is Spinning, don't worry I'm just pracitcing my Victory Celebration that will come someday!
Dave Wells

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for doing that Cory. It's always nice for members to take the bull by the horns and do what needs to be done without being asked. It takes a lot of pressure off the board. Tim and Paul do that often as well.
eavenson5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,
I have not heard from any of the Quarter Midgets here to know if they will be there this weekend. Sorry.

Misty Eavenson
4 Corners Kart Club
Dave Wells

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for trying Misty
leighanndons

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if I've said this already or not, but registration will be open at 4:30 instead of 5:00. It sounds like there are going to be alot of people, and we need to have everybody registered before the drivers meeting at 6:00.

Also, pit space may be tight so you may want to show up earlier than you usually do.
Dave Wells

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last word from Aztec is there will be about 11 QRC's racing this weekend. Come early for a good pit spot!
karter43

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by karter43 on Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
djsmith77

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that I counted 48 entrants. A great turnout, with some great racing. Way to go ASK for running a great event.

"It's not what you leave this earth with that matters, it is what you leave behind"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> IKF/Local Informational Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: