Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kid Kart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Tech Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AkroRob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Kid Kart Reply with quote

David I was wondering if little David is going to race Saturday. Jessica has missed most of the races this year. We have been going camping and I have been out of town for work. I guess the Dons will be at the Nationals. If I hear that you will be at the track, we will try to make it so David is not by himself. If your not going to be there, let me know and we will go to Bernhardt's instead.

Thanks

Rob Murray
djsmith77

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rob, when we gonna see that Greg Jones National Champion Buller kart out here in Superbox?

"It's not what you leave this earth with that matters, it is what you leave behind"
AkroRob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. Jessica and I have been going to Route 66 and I've finally got my shifter running good. I may sell the Buller.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: