Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He should have placed 2nd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Tech Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ted tucholski

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: He should have placed 2nd Reply with quote

This is sort of a hollow victory here, but Eric should have finished second in points. Aaron Hernandez should not have been allowed to swap chassis's Saturday. But the rule was a little cloudy. I asked someone who knows the rules to interpret it. Check out EKARTINGNEWS.ocm - forums - tech talk. We was robbed. It still was a fun weekend.
integrityracing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this was not an IKF Scantioned event but at an IKF scantioned event in order to switch chassis the one your racing must be broken and it goes to the tech barn thats the only way to switch to another chassis.

Jimmy
ted tucholski

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Corrected. Reply with quote

I just heard that Aaron H broke the chassis he was using. I did not know that. So the decision to allow the swap was correct. Shoot first, ask questions later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: