Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DRIVER OF THE YEAR VOTING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> IKF/Local Informational Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leighanndons

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: DRIVER OF THE YEAR VOTING Reply with quote

At the end of year banquet we will be awarding 2 Driver of the Year trophies - one for a Junior racer and one for an Adult racer. We have decided to put this trophy to a club vote.

Your ASK Driver of the Year vote should be for the driver that you feel has demonstrated the most racing TALENT throughout the 2007 year. (The Board will also be awarding a separate Sportsman of the year trophy which will be for the racer that demonstrated the most "heart" throughout the year.) Your vote will be multiplied by the # of memberships you have in your family. (If you have more than one membership you can also split your vote among multiple choices)

Please e-mail your vote to Lwdons6183@msn.com as soon as possible. I will need a Junior racer vote and an Adult racer vote.

The eligible driver list is shown below:

Junior Racers
Dave Patton
Kaylee Dons
Jessica Murray
Briana Franchini
Cody Dons
Spencer Hill
Christopher Trujillo
Justin Gatan
Savannah Durbin
Ben Wells
Justin Awe
Juliana Myers
Austin Baird

Adult Racers
Cory Flint
Daniel Butts
Mark Awe
Robby Monteith
Clint Miller
Frank Mulkey
Kelley Corbett
Don Kruse
Dennis Wall
Mike Mistretta
Lee Caplin
Tim Golden
Eric Smith

Please let me know if you have any questions or you would like more information on any of the above names. (Like, who is this person?). I have posted this notice on the forum and sent out e-mails to all members. However, this should be considered a confidential process so please don't discuss or tell who you voted for on this forum. Thanks
twolazy2p

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that a complete list of adult drivers?
leighanndons

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it's a complete list of all club racers. If I missed anybody please send me an e-mail at Lwdons6183@msn.com.
leighanndons

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. There's no shame in voting for yourself! Smile And all votes will be kept confidential...even from Wim Smile

So, please vote early and vote often!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> IKF/Local Informational Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: