Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IKF region 4A Governor for 2008 season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> IKF/Local Informational Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff Miller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: IKF region 4A Governor for 2008 season Reply with quote

Hello to all, I was recently nominated by several people to IKF to be the region 4A Governor. I was sent a form asking me to accept or decline the nomination. I accepted it thinking others would be nominated but I was prepared to do the job should I get elected. Much to my surprise, no one else was nominated. As a result, I will be the Governor and I am prepared to do the job. The biggiest thing I need from all IKF members in the Region is coperation and understanding. We need to approach all issues in a mature and adult fashion to help foster better Karting. I am asking that when faced with situations that are not to your personal liking, take a breath or cool off period and lets approach it from a proactive perspective. What is done is done. Continious bickering about an issue that is behind you and cannot be changed, will only hinder progress. I always agreed with the phrase, "if you learn by your mistakes then I am getting a fantastic education." This holds true to all of us. Throughout my years of participating in various sporting events, I have seen, as well as all of you have, what we all refer to as a bad call. Face it folks, people are people and these things will happen. To avoid magnifing the problem, we need to demonstrate to others that you have to take your lumps, lick your wounds and go on. I am asking for everyones support and untderstanding as we face the challenges in 2008. In short, I would like everyone to be proactive in being part of the solution versus part of the problems. I will work close with each and every person to help resolve and support their individual karting efforts as well as their respective club initatives. I also feel that the people in the region need to refrain from posting negative comments about their region, individual kart clubs or IKF on any web page forum. I firmly beleive this can detract from progress of the region and karting itself. Please feel free to contact me directly with any and all comments. I look forward to seving all of you.

Jeff Miller
karter43

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Jeff, Iím sure youíll make a fine governor for region 4a. I, for one, certainly look forward to your term as a chance for karting to expand and flourish in the region. Aztec and Albuquerque, with your leadership, will be able to work in harmony and support of each other, making 4a the best region in IKF.
Pat Barr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this is all news to me.
Thanks for stepping up Jeff
JImmy thanks for all you have done.
I know Jimmys boys will still race. Hey Jimmy now that you have more time on your hands it would be cool to see you get behind the wheel
integrityracing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I dont have plans to jump in the seat yet but I do have a seat for one. My time will be spent on getting Daniels racing to prepair him for nationals next year.

David has been out of racing for 2 years now, he is in the Marines and has about 3 more year on his duty. He was home this past week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> IKF/Local Informational Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: