Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yamaha Rebuilds by TMW at great rates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Tech Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djsmith77

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Yamaha Rebuilds by TMW at great rates Reply with quote

Eric and I will be going over to Phoenix in two weeks to race the last two races in the Arizona State Karting Championship Series, and our engine builder and sponsor Ted Tucholski is offering a great price on rebuilds of yamaha kt100's. We are willing to take the motors with us to Phoenix, and deliver them to Ted for you. Ted, can you post your rates for rebuilds on this post.

Ted is the sponsor of Eric Smith's Yamaha Heavy motor, and also a sponsor of Julianna Meyers the 2007 IKF 2 cycle Junior II 4a Regional Champion.

Thanks Ted for your sponsorship this karting season

Dennis Smith (Wrench)
Eric Smith #9 Yamaha KT100 Heavy

"It's not what you leave this earth with that matters, it is what you leave behind"
chill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis,
Please PM me or call me so I can get my motor over to you before you leave for Phoenix. Spencer wants some of that bad fast power that Ted has made for Eric and Julianna!
Thanks,
Charley and Spencer Hill #4 & #18
797-2353
PS, Eric, go out there win yourself the championship!

There is a fine line between fun and stitches!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: