Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Club Meeting 2/16/13

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tammy
Site Admin


Joined: 21 Nov 2009
Posts: 113

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Club Meeting 2/16/13 Reply with quote

Hello all want to remind everyone we have a Club Meeting this Saturday at AIK at 4pm. Please be on time we only have the room for so long. We will be doing club dues and voting on things.
See you all Saturday.
_________________
Live for Today
Remember Yesterday
Plan for Tomorrow


Last edited by Tammy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jay0



Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Meeting Notes Reply with quote

Meeting held at AIK 11 people in attendance.
-Started Meeting off by collecting dues.
-Passed racing prices - $30.00 club 2nd kart 20.00 non members $50.00
-Passed Unlimted to follow UAS rules.
-Super Box wants to lower weigh for class - this will be done at the track once Erin's kart and herself is weighed. Whole division must agree.
-For adult class 16 yrs old and up (not unlimited) - will accept younger than 16 up to 1 and half yrs younger w/class approval. Will do some hot laps and a probation perriod of at least 3 races. Division must vote and the race director and board must agree.
-Passed race schdedule.
-Lots of discussion about what needs to be done at the track to make it ready and costs for supplies. Water pump and corner lights need fixing. Tim and Jay will get pricing and what is needed. Tim Golden got a coyote for $50 needs to be installed and need generator(220) for filling truck. Jay said he has one but no keys. Tammy asked if it will work for the track and Jay said yes. Tammy will order keys for it and the track can use it.
-Tammy spoke about liaiblity ins $750 and the track ins start off one time fee of $75.00 for the year. Also land lease rent. Got check from Andy to send off the applications.
-Also talked about people in the pits parking more by each other not in one line this way people can use lighting. Chris T. said people can plug into there's.
-Proposal of $300 for Jay and Tim to get some corner lights working. Tim and Jay will be at the track 2/23 meeting at 9am to get things started and see what exactly is needed.
-Volunteers to pay $5 per race to help club-need anywhere 7 to 10 per race.
-Lora will get the Porta Potty taking care of.
-Jay has spoken with Dave the EMT and he will be back and gave the club a discount at $40 per hour. Sam Torres possible back up.
-Need bales of straw. Andy said will call the guy they asked a couple of years ago to see about a price. Jay will get back in touch w/Steve M to see what he found out about them.
-Also voted due to ins things non-club members will be made members for a day to comply with insurance regs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group