Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Status to date

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tammy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Status to date Reply with quote

Hello all. I have a few things to update. Bobby from Aztec gave us some wiring. Dave Durbin also gave us some stuff for the electrican from his company. Dave our ambluance is on stand by. We are very thankful for all of them. We have the electrican thanks to Andy so once we get the parts he can start.
We need at least about another 1500.00. We are going to do our best with what we have at this point which is only $2244.00.
I am going to break some things down for people because the bottom line is, stop asking me what the bottom line is. It is money without it we can not do it. I just love it when people call me and want to know everything but have not showen up at the meeting or the fundraisers?? MONEY
So everyone understands just to open the track it will take $500 lease, IKF 150.00, writst bands $150.00 (just so we have some), 180.00 toliets (cause I don't want people peeing just anywhere), suppose to send 500.00 for the other insurance. $900.00 for electrican parts and $600.00 for the water truck and pump. That is the bottom line just to get karts on the track.
Now I understand people from the past have put there sweat and blood into this track. I have had to listen to this for the last 3 months and what they all did back then. However for the last 3 yrs we have done this. If someone wants to call me and has a miracle or some parts we can use and just wants to encourage me and the others that have been trying to get this going then I will take that call. Otherwise please understand we are trying to get things going and when I have to listen to things and answer what is the bottom line and what is going on it just makes me angry. Everyone please know we are working hard behind the sences and trying to move it along. The minute I know more about when we will be working at the track I will be e-mailing and posting it here.
This post is for information only please do not respond. I am in Cali at this moment and when I get back I have Doctor appts and then possible surgery again. If you e-mail I will answer that way very qucikly. Everyone have a good rest of the week and hope to see everyone come April on the track.

Last edited by Tammy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Tammy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to all. When I got back home there was a very nice surprise. Pam and Joe from the awards shop we have used for the past couple of years (the wooden trophies). They donated $500.00 to the club to help in our efforts. Thank you Crane Mtn (Pam and Joe) very much it will go to good use.
ab79

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When's the first club meeting or test and tune? Some of us are getting anxious.
Tammy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to all. Sorry I have been out of contact but things have been posted. Our meeting was earlier this year to discuss the track and our way to get funds and get things done. However there seems to be a black hole here that everyone keeps falling into and then poof nothing. So far the ones who have given or helped out have been posted about. I would love to have a test and tune but first we need electrical and a permit from PNM. This to date has not happened.
Andy has been working on things and people since I have had two surgeries so far and trying to keep it together for myself.
Lora and I are trying to get a web page back in action. Again we have left many messages and tried very hard but nothing.
Lora and Andy have also went to open spaces to get them to get the trash off the track.
I am hoping we will have news soon for you all. Andy might have found another electrical guy. We will keep you all posted.
Have a good rest of the week.
Tammy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we still need a water truck. We have power now but still need some things done. We need the power hooked up to the lights, power to the water pump, then we need a water truck somehow. We are pushing back this weekend cause more work needs to be done. We need another work day this weekend. Only a couple of people came out this past weekend so things have to get done to get going. Let me know times you can be at the track. I have Dave our ER ready whenever we are ready. Let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: