Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help for Caplin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HEADWRENCH80

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Help for Caplin Reply with quote

Hello all I heard about your vandalizm at Caplin. I put a post on SNM speedway forum so maybe we can help in some way with money or supplies. I know some people that maybe we can get you guys some help. All of us that go and race up there with you guys loves that track and it would be ashame to see it go away. If Someone would inventory the track to see what you need it would help us to get supplies. This is why the Governor of NM should shut down all scrap yards taking metal from anybody that brings it in. Personaly I have lost over 3000 worth of parts and metal from my house cause a recycle yard opened up a mile away from my house. Please give me a call if I can help. Thanks John 575-496-6621 PS I know that Jim would build a great track at Sandia but it would not be Caplin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: