Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrg29

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Clones Reply with quote

Do you guys have an adult clone class? If so what rules do you run and how many do you get?

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
chill

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mark, how are you doing? currently we do not have any clones running at the track but I do know of a few IKF legal clone motors in peoples garages here in town and there are some clones in Las Cruces. Last year we ran a box stock out of the box clone class that had 2 or 3 karts in it...alot of fun for an old out of shape guy like myself...Looking at the Tuscon website it looks like you are drawing 7 adult clones out there with the clones being your biggest class? Our Jr. 2 stroke classes are starting to rebound a little with 5 in the Jr 1 2 class and I think we may have picked up another driver for that class.

Here is a link to the Tuscon Kart Club for anyone who may be interested in traveling out of town to race Like the June 18th race, or if you just want to see what is going on in kart racing in other places...

http://www.tucsonkartclub.com/home.html

There is a fine line between fun and stitches!
BedRock Racing

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha Mark,

Are you guys thinking of coming up for the weekend? I know of a clone that is sitting ready to go, only if I had another Chassis to put it on I would love to throw down with the Tucson Bunch! If you do come you better bring ur A game though! LOL
Look forward to seeing Team K&M!
Twisted Evil
BedRock Racing #22
EMP Member
Semper Fi
If the Kart is Spinning, don't worry I'm just pracitcing my Victory Celebration that will come someday!
mrg29

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for a place to race in July, not sure if I can afford to travel yet though. I was looking into a place in Cali but they require Burris grooved tires, not gonna buy them for 1 race. Been wanting to get back to Alb. but I only have a clone engine now. And Doc, I wouldn't drive 9 hours and leave my A game at home. Though my A game isn't much to brag about Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mrg29

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chill wrote:
Hey Mark, how are you doing? currently we do not have any clones running at the track but I do know of a few IKF legal clone motors in peoples garages here in town and there are some clones in Las Cruces. Last year we ran a box stock out of the box clone class that had 2 or 3 karts in it...alot of fun for an old out of shape guy like myself...Looking at the Tuscon website it looks like you are drawing 7 adult clones out there with the clones being your biggest class? Our Jr. 2 stroke classes are starting to rebound a little with 5 in the Jr 1 2 class and I think we may have picked up another driver for that class.

Here is a link to the Tuscon Kart Club for anyone who may be interested in traveling out of town to race Like the June 18th race, or if you just want to see what is going on in kart racing in other places...

http://www.tucsonkartclub.com/home.html

Yeah we have about 9 guys that own clones but they haven't managed to show up all at once yet. We also have 6 guys with karts (all clones) that run in a sportsman class, its just for fun no points but also they don't all show up at the same time. Our JR classes are the same story, we have about 7 JR drivers but they never all show up at once. If everyone showed up we would have 22-25 karts but have only been getting mid teens to show up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: