Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks Everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phillips Motorsports

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Thanks Everyone Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone from Aztec to Albq. We had a great time at both tracks this summer.

Congrats goes to the Hill family on the Super Junior championship. Rylyn had a blast racing with youguys this summer. Good Job.

Also want to give a very big THANK YOU to Brian Vandermark for letting all our kids drive his 2cycle karts this summer. We really enjoyed it. You are a class act.

We hope some of you come race with us this winter. untill we meet again. thanks again.
3jt wrench

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would also like to thank everyone in Aztec and Albq. for all the great racing this summer. Thanks Brian for letting Jac use the kart and making me put his own together. Jac truely enjoyed racing with all the other kids in both Jr.1 classes.

Thank you all
chill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a blast seeing Rylyn and Spence and the rest of the JR. IIs go toe to toe all year long...I have videos that I will try to burn and give to him. Congratulations on your year and thank you for making every IKF regional race.

The JR. I's were awesome also, how many of you can move up to Jr II next year?

There is a fine line between fun and stitches!
3jt wrench

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noy sure, Jac cannot till 2012 he was born in Jan. no option year Sad would if we could
22Kart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again to all who raced with us this season, what a great year it was. Can't wait to run you guys in both classes next year, looks like Jacob is going to be really tough, Alicia, Kaylee, Logon, Mariah, and Jude also. Looks like we should have at least 7 JR1-2cycles next year, Thanks again to all of you.
(( 2 cycle nationals next year anyone?))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: