Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AZTEC WEEKEND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
22Kart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: AZTEC WEEKEND Reply with quote

I want to congratulate Alicia on a great weekend of racing. She dominated the jr-1 2 cycle class all weekend long, winning both mains and basically putting on a driving clinic for us all.
Also want to congratulate Chance and RaeAnna on both of their wins, and to Jacob for his dominance in the 4 cycle class and winning the regional IKF championship, we enjoyed the season long battle! We really had a great time with all up in Aztec and i want to thank those who stepped up to run 2 cycle with us, I believe all the kids will be much better next year as a result of it!
chill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also wanted to thank everyone in Aztec for putting on such a great show. The track was great and your facility looked awesome! The Blake Steward Memorial gave us a chance to look back over the years and realize how much fun it has been to travel up there to race with all of you.

Thanks to the folks from down south that have made all of the region 4A races this year, you are fantastic competitors and have done a lot for kart racing for all of us.

Finally, to all the race night volunteers that made the races happen...THANK YOU for putting your necks on the chopping block...we couldn't race without you.

There is a fine line between fun and stitches!
jay0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes thank you to all the volunteers & thank you Jamie for letting me take your kart for a spin it was fun Laughing .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Que Pasa / What's Up? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: