Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IKF Points

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> IKF/Local Informational Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leighanndons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: IKF Points Reply with quote

Hi everybody. I hate to bring this up, because I know how hard it is to keep track of, but are you guys aware that the very 1st IKF race is not included in the points posted on IKF website? All that are showing are the Memorial Weekend points. The April 25th race is not showing.

Also, alot of the names are misspelled which must be a bummer for those people.

So, just so I don't finish up with a negative comment, I would like to commend ASK on the great track we ended up with on the last race.

Thanks!

Leigh Ann
vinc3nt trujillo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leighann,
Yeah we are aware of all of the those missing points, as for the missed spelled names I have not heard or seen that, but i'll look in to the missed spelling of names. As for the points we are working on this with the IKF office. Sorry for any problems that this might have caused. Rolling Eyes
Crew Chief #51
ASK123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dose anybody know if the current points on the IKF site are complete with all events so far this year as of today 7-23-09?

As the season tapers down, its interesting to look at points and to plan for the close of the season.

Club points are close in many classes also and some already have some missed/dropped races and some do not.

I guess my question is: How current are the local and regional points as of today?
ASK123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question arises again, are the IKF points current on their site? Not exactly sure but there seems to be a race missing. Can someone clarify?
ab79

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last IKF race is missing from the points. Who would be in charge of those points?
Jeff Miller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: IKF points Reply with quote

Just a quick note to let all of you know I have asked both clubs to go back over their paperwork and double check to make sure they have submitted the IKF ppoints races to the IKF office. As to the question on who is responsible for this, it is the host clubs responsibility to submit the paperwork to the IKF office.

Thanks Jeff
AC07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: regarding the inquestion points Reply with quote

I have gone over all the paper work and I have submitted the required information and paperwork to the IKF office in the time they require it to be submitted if there are any further questions regarding that please have patients they are behind from what they are telling me in the emails and phone calls. Vince and I are on top of it.
AC07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: IKF points missing Reply with quote

ok after looking at the IKF website with the points the only points missing at this time is now June 27th the last Aztec Race. So as it looks the website is getting updated very very slow. So again PATIENTS PLEASE.
ASK123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as points are being updated and brought current, The Kid Kart class should not be issued points in a number value to my knowledge. Just a name and 'winner' as this class is listed as a non-competition class.

As the season winds down, the points chase becomes very important to some teams. Thanks to those in management for cleaning this up.

Last edited by ASK123 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ASK123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Points are like Paychecks to some.

In Amateur racing, where you get no money, receiving your points is like a paycheck to some. If any of you out there did not get your regular paycheck at work for a couple months, I bet you would have something to say about it real quick.

In another post I was criticized intensely for reporting accurate race results too quickly, I guess thats a bad thing.

I say we all do away with the internet and cell phones and go back to smoke signals with a blanket....ya, thats the ticket!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> IKF/Local Informational Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: