Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index Albuquerque Speedway Karting
ASK tries to keep this a user friendly site. The site management team can and will delete or ban any posts or users deemed non-constructive.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PIT CREW MEMBER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Sprints and Minis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff Miller

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: PIT CREW MEMBER Reply with quote

I know it is late in the week but I am looking for a PIT CREW MEMBER to help us out this weekend at Hollywood Hills, Friday and Saturday night show. A recent shoulder injury coupled with surgery to my neck tells me I can not do as much as I normally would. For fact, I will be at the track with my cigar though. I am willing to pay the Pit Pass, give a ride, buy a burger and some refreshments to a qualifying individual who would be interesting in helping crew the mini sprint #91. Please contact me at 385-6456 or email me at Jmille9303@aol.com
ASK123

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff. If you get in a pinch, just pit next to Steve and we can help, we will probably be over manned on Steves car anyways. Heck, turn it into a burger cookout, we got the grill and stuff for that too if we hook up and buy some grub to fry. Feed everybody for half the cost of the concession stand and i know you got one good arm for flippin burgers at least. Razz

Actually those Cigars you smoke at each race keep lookin better and better to me. Bring some spares!
karter43

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, felt like I was back in my first year of karting, taking the battery out of the Scoobie van to boost the race car. Clint was doing great, overcame some adversity both nights for some great finishes Very Happy

Lots of great performances by former (and current) karters, congrats to Wim Dons, Eric Smith, Clint Miller, The Horners and everyone that I missed. I spent some time talking to the editor of www.scrafan.com and he agrees that karting is the best training ground to get started in racing. I was very proud to put IKF Yamaha Heavy on my resume Very Happy
Jeff Miller

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thansk to Steve, Chris and Dennis for the help this weekend.
Congrats to Steve for some great effort on making the feature on Satuday night. Tough field to run against.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albuquerque Speedway Karting Forum Index -> Sprints and Minis All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: